Terms & Conditions
1. Donation made is not refundable.
2. The Products are random products sponsored by our corporate sponsor. The products are not exchangeable and returnable.
3. All Products which are not collected on the Event Day will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
4. To Participants who sign up for the “Mystery Challenge”:
4.1. You are 18 years old and above on the Event day thus is eligible to take part in the activity in accordance with any criteria published by the Organizer and agree to comply with any safety guidelines or other activity rules.
4.2. Your entry and participation is at your own risk. You warrant to us that you will be on the date of the event, sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the event unaided.
4.3. The Organizer will not be liable for any injuries, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
4.4. All participants must act responsibly and take care for their own safety and that of those around them;
4.5. All participants are to take care of all their belongings at all time during the event. The Organizer is not liable to any loss of belongings.
4.6. Participants must not participate in the event whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs nor consume alcohol or drugs during the event;
4.7. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participants who fail to adhere the instructions or rules given during the event.
4.8. The Organizer reserves the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
4.9. The decision of the Organizer is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
5. You agree that the Organizer may publish or broadcast photographs, video or other footage of you participating in the event for the purpose of publicizing the event and the work of the HOPE worldwide Malaysia generally.
6. The organizer reserves the exclusive rights to modify, change, amend, delete, or add to the terms and conditions hereunder without prior notice. Participants participating in this event agree to be bound by such amendment.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of fees or donations paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
8. There will strictly be no refunds available if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
9. By having accepted the terms and conditions contained herein, the participants understand and acknowledge that the information disclosed in the registration fields, are collected and stored in HOPE worldwide Malaysia’s managed data base, which shall be used and administered solely by HOPE worldwide Malaysia for the purpose of future correspondence on community programs and fundraising causes updates.